Thursday, January 25, 2007

East End Noise

One problem with having impeccable taste in music is finding people to go to events with. Most of my friends are tone-deaf morons who would rather listen to Scissor Sisters than Sissy Spacek, so I'm chuffed as nuts that my mate Ben has agreed to come to an all-day noise festival in Bethnal Green with me. "That's a lot of chin-stroking", he said, "I'm up for it".

And should eight hours of earnest young men screaming at their laptops prove too much for one sitting, we can always pop out for a quiet pint - just as long as we're back in time for Testicle Hazard.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you're there early you should get yourself some brekky at Pellici's on Bethnal Green Road - well nice.

1/25/2007 02:16:00 pm  
Blogger boudica of suburbia said...

Wouldn't count on it....they eat media-types like you for breakfast.

1/25/2007 08:16:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh dear.

1/26/2007 01:55:00 pm  
Blogger Uncle Mikey said...

Scissor Sisters = Testicle Hazard?

1/26/2007 09:53:00 pm  
Blogger hungbunny said...

Never question the existence of squawling Nords. I'll podcast some, then you'll be sorry.

By the way Uncle Mikey, that was the best punchline I've never thought of. You bastard.

1/31/2007 09:52:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home