Friday, April 13, 2007

Floored

If you're wondering why I haven't posted anything about my new life as a resident of Nappy Valley, it's because the only bit of it I've seen so far is my bedroom floor. I fucked up my back while moving house, and the only position I've found that takes the pressure off my sciatic nerve is on all fours. Anyone who looks through my window must think I'm waiting to get buggered, although since everyone around here looks like an estate agent they probably won't bat an eyelid.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Dog of Freetown said...

Moving to Battersea and complaining about the everyday acceptance of public buggery. Well you've got a nerve.

4/13/2007 02:11:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, and a throbbing one at that.
There are other positive circumstances associated with being on all fours. It's the best position for enjoying a troughful of fried knockwurst, for instance.
I had sciatica once. The one thing that got rid of it was constantly exercising like a motherfuck. But I'd understand if you'd rather choose amputation.

4/14/2007 01:28:00 am  
Blogger Tony.T said...

So it sounds like the middle-class, affluent cafe culture is working out just fine then.

4/14/2007 09:25:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try barking at the estate agents, perhaps a little lather around the chops. That should drag down the property prices round your way.

4/19/2007 10:18:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home