Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Forgive Me, Readers...

...for I have sinned. It has been nine days since my last post. That's slack, even for me. Living in an affluent area is not conducive to blogging, I've found. There's no time, what with all the air-kissing and braying in wine bars.

Is anyone still visiting this page? And if so, why? I'm far too upmarket for you now - in fact I'm considering introducing a dress code. A well-pressed shirt and smart shoes for the gents, and for the ladies - anything you like as long as you have shapely breasts. Otherwise, a niqab.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a gent with shapely breasts. Can I get in ?

4/25/2007 08:17:00 pm  
Blogger HA HA HA said...

yep aways did figuare u for teh airkisign tiype.

4/25/2007 08:31:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I and my shapely breasts say, "Mwah!"

4/25/2007 08:44:00 pm  
Blogger hungbunny said...

Johnnyboy, you are more than welcome. In fact, would you consider being my bouncer? Bouncer, geddit?

Come here, Ha, bend over and let me kiss your air.

Vague, I will adopt the French protocol and give your shapely breasts a mwah on each side.

Something has just occurred to me - "shapely" does not mean "in the shape of a triangle" or "oblong". It means "in the shape of a very nice breast".

4/25/2007 10:06:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are not accusing any of us of having oblong breasts! I mean, even if oblong is your favorite word.

4/26/2007 10:42:00 am  
Blogger hungbunny said...

Wow! That's some mam... er, memory you've got there.

4/26/2007 06:25:00 pm  
Blogger infinitemuppets said...

Isn't it 'my shapely breasts
and I'?

Fuck me though, talking breasts - woohoo!

4/28/2007 09:56:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home