Monday, June 25, 2007

Deathly Quiet

Some old codger died outside my flat this morning. It was fantastic. Normally the rush hour traffic is deafening, but the police cordoned off the high street for hours and it was so peaceful I could have meditated, had I been the kind of cunt who meditates.

Incidentally, if there are any rich American sports fans reading this, I live less than two miles from Wimbledon and I will happily sub-let my flat, roaches and all, for the very reasonable sum of £1000 a week. The only caveat is that you don't sit on the couch as it isn't reinforced.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, I might be down your neck of the woods soon, I could bring my bows and we could off some more.

6/25/2007 10:19:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHATS A CAVEAT IT SOUNDS FRENCH WE DONT EAT THAT FOREIGN FOOD BUT THANKS ANYWAY IF YOUR EVER IN SCHENECTADY STOP BY WELL THROW ANOTHER BURGER ON FOR YA BYE NOW TAKE CARE!!1!

6/25/2007 11:31:00 pm  
Blogger hungbunny said...

Can I get Freedom Fries with that?

A splendid idea, BB. Can you bring some of them flaming arrows too?

6/26/2007 03:03:00 pm  
Blogger Jemima's mummy said...

Apparently, if you lined up all the Americans in the world top to toe, you'd have them pretty much in position for an easy massacre.

6/27/2007 01:25:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOWDY FEARFINK I WOULDNT BE A BIT SURPRISED

6/28/2007 10:28:00 pm  
Blogger Foot Eater said...

You can't spell masturbate for shit.

There's a cunt of a joke up on my site. I think so, anyway.

7/01/2007 02:01:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home